Privacy Notice for Rebric Inc. DBA Compliable
Last updated: July 20, 2021
This Privacy Notice describes the data protection practices of Rebric Inc. DBA Compliable ("Rebric," "Compliable," "we," "us," or "our"). This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect and use about you when you access the Compliable website and/or application, or engage us to provide the services listed on our website, including our licensing and compliance services (“Services”).
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY NOTICE CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE HANDLE YOUR INFORMATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE Compliable WEBSITE OR ENGAGE US FOR OUR SERVICES.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you through the means discussed below. Please note that we need certain types of information so that you can access our website or we can provide the Services you request. If you do not provide us with the required information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access the Compliable website or use our Services.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information from you through:
- The Services we provide and when processing your orders, licensing requests, and other explicit requested information;
- Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms;
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance; and
- Information provided by your employer.
While parts of the Services may not require you to provide any information that can directly identify you by name (such as simply browsing the Compliable website), the specific types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you request and the information you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you includes:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, ZIP/Postal Code
- Usage Data (defined below)
- Sensitive Personal Information, including but not limited to social security number, ID numbers, and other documentation.
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Information about your customer service interactions with us
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with our delivery of the Services
Information We Collect Through Automated Means
When you use our Services, we collect certain information for the purpose of providing the Services. As discussed below, we and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf) may use a variety of technologies to assist in collecting this information.
Information We Collect as a Result of Providing Our Services to You
We may receive additional information directly from you for the purpose of providing our Services, including but not limited to for the purpose of onboarding and managing your gaming licenses around the United States of America (“USA”). We use this information for the purpose of providing the requested Services to you.
Sensitive Personal Information
Compliable recognizes that certain jurisdictions have enacted laws that require higher protection of certain sensitive personal information. “Sensitive personal information” includes categories of personal data identified by European and other data privacy laws as requiring special treatment. This may include personal identity numbers; racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious, philosophical, or other similar beliefs; membership of a trade union or profession or trade association; physical or mental health; biometric or genetic data; sexual life; or criminal record (including suspected criminal activities). As a general rule, Compliable does not require such Sensitive personal information from you. In the cases where we do seek to collect Sensitive personal information, we will seek to do so in accordance with applicable data privacy law requirements, with your explicit consent, and only directly from you. If you choose to provide us with unsolicited Sensitive personal information, you consent to us using the information, subject to applicable law as described in this Privacy Notice.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We, or our service providers, use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from you, in order to:
Provide and deliver the Services
Complete compliance forms required for your employment as required by state gaming control boards
Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service
- Secure the Compliable websites and resolve crashes and other issues being reported
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
Combined Information. For the purposes discussed in this Privacy Notice, we may combine the information that we collect through the Services with information that we receive from your engagement with the Compliable website and use such combined information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Aggregate/Anonymous Data. We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Services so that the information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use the combined information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share the aggregated or anonymous data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We do not engage in online advertising directly to you.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Compliable will share your information in the following ways:
- Service Providers. We provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf. They have access to perform these services but are prohibited from using your information for other purposes. They provide a variety of services to us, including billing, sales, product content and features, research, customer service, data storage, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services.
- Governmental Agencies. We share your information with certain governmental agencies as authorized by you for purposes of applying for gaming licenses. This sharing of information is required in order to perform the Services and you give your express consent for us to share your personal information for this purpose.
- Protection of Compliable and Others. By accessing the Compliable website or using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that we may access, retain and disclose the information we collect and maintain about you if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, retention or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process (e.g.. a subpoena or court order); (b) enforce this Privacy Notice, or other contracts with you, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; and/or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Compliable, its agents and affiliates, its users and/or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, and spam/malware prevention, and similar purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge, or partner with other companies. In such transactions (including in contemplation of such transactions), user information may be among the transferred assets. If a portion or all of our assets are sold or transferred to a third-party, customer information (including your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets. If such transfer is subject to additional mandatory restrictions under applicable laws, we will comply with such restrictions.
- Aggregate/Anonymous Information. From time to time, we may share Aggregate/Anonymous Information about use of the Services, such as by publishing a report on usage trends. The sharing of such data is unrestricted.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and used it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Compliable takes technical and organizational security measures to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. All Sensitive Personal Information (including any payment transactions) is encrypted using AES-256 technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website or through our Services.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND FEATURES
Compliable does not use third-party links and features at this time.
The Services are intended for general audiences and not for children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected “personal information” (as defined by the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 18 without valid parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We do not knowingly process data of EU residents under the age of 18 without parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected data from an EU resident under the age of 18 without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We also comply with other age restrictions and requirements in accordance with applicable local laws.
USERS LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
The Compliable website and our Services are intended for individuals and companies located in the United States, and your use of our Services and products is governed by United States law. We are not targeting or marketing to international users. If you are using the Services or our products from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Services or our products, you consent to your information being transferred to our servers, databases, and facilities, and to the servers, databases, and facilities of those third parties with whom we share information as described in this Privacy Notice. We will only process your information when we have a legal basis to do so. When we do process your information, we will do so with your consent, or because the processing is necessary for the performance of the Services or to provide products to you, to comply with our legal obligations, to pursue our legitimate interests, or to establish or defend a legal claim, and as further set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Compliable relies on the following third-party service providers to help the Compliable website, application, and Services run smoothly:
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Depending on your jurisdiction of residence, you may have certain rights with respect to your information as further described in this section.
Your Legal Rights - If you would like further information in relation to your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Information” section below at any time. Your local laws (e.g., in the EU) may permit you to request that we:
- provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you
- prevent the processing of your information for direct-marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling)
- update information which is out of date or incorrect
- delete certain information which we are holding about you
- restrict the way that we process and disclose certain of your information
- transfer your information to a third-party provider of services
- revoke your consent for the processing of your information
We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances, which may include a need to keep processing your information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request.
Marketing Communications and Sharing - You may instruct us not to use your contact information to contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding services, promotions, surveys and special events that might appeal to your interests by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also opt out by following the instructions located at the bottom of any commercial emails you may receive. Please note that, regardless of your request, we may still use and share certain information as permitted by applicable law. For example, you may not opt out of certain operational emails, such as those reflecting our relationship or transactions with you, or important notifications regarding the Services we are providing to you.
LEGAL BASES FOR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The legal bases for using your information as set out in this Privacy Notice are as follows:
Where use of your information is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you;
Where use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others (for example, to provide security for our website; operate our business and our Services; make and receive payments; comply with legal requirements and defend our legal rights; prevent fraud and to know the customer to whom we are providing Services);
Where we are required to process information in accordance with United States or an EU Member State legal obligation; or
Where we have your consent, in accordance with applicable law.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR RESIDENTS OF CERTAIN U.S. STATES
Some U.S. state laws (e.g., California and Nevada) provide state residents with additional privacy rights. This Privacy Notice meets current U.S. state privacy and data protection law and will be updated as these laws evolve. We do not sell your personal information as defined by any applicable US law, including the California Consumer Protection Act (2018).
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, our Services, or advances in technology. We will make the revised Privacy Notice accessible through the Compliable website and the Services, so you should review the Privacy Notice periodically. The “Last Updated" date included at the beginning of this Privacy Notice will indicate when it was last updated. If we make a material change to the Notice, you will be provided with appropriate notice in accordance with legal requirements. By continuing to access the Compliable website or using the Services, you are confirming you have read and understand the latest version of this Privacy Notice.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this Compliable Privacy Notice or our associated information practices.
You may contact us as follows:
1644 Platte St
Denver, CO 80202